Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Cyleina Honey Oatmeal Soap


Since I finished using the Cyleina Honey Oatmeal Soap sample I got from my first purchase, I decided to rewrite the review cos I'm not satisfied with the original review which grouped everything together.


My soap didn't look quite like the photo.. It's more like a rice white with whole oats in it. I use this soap on days when I'm feeling like I wanna smell nice and sweet. Because that's exactly how the soap smells like. Perhaps it's the honey, perhaps it's added perfume. I don't know.. But I enjoy using this. After a leaving the soap out for a while in my bathroom, the smell is not that overwhelming anymore. It's perfect for days when you're all sweaty from working in the garden but you've got a hot date tonight and you want to smell sweet like honey.

It lathers well, so I use it for my body. After washing off, it leaves a faint scent behind but it fades. There are actually real whole oats inside this soap so it's quite fun to see (or that's just me). They are supposed to exfoliate your skin but I don't think there's enough of them for that. Sometimes I find a piece of oat on my skin and it's so cute ^^

This soap is also gentle enough to be used on my face. It's one of the Cyleina soaps that do not sting when left too long on your face or too near sensitive regions. As mentioned in the old review, it makes my skin feel really smooth and soft.

Product says : A natural, soothing soap suitable for all skin types. The oatmeal exfoliates with a gentle touch as the honey nourishes your skin. The toasted oatmeal gives the soap a pleasant warm scent that blends delightfully with the honey aroma
Ingredients :  Saponified Organic Vegetable oil, Jojoba Oil, organic palawan honey, organic rolled oats, organic vanilla extract
Size : 120 g
Price : RM 20 / RM 2.50 for sample size
Bought from : BubblezShoppe / AliceQ
Made in Philippines

Pros : Smells nice, lathers well, has real oats inside, doesn't dry out my skin, gentle enough for face
Cons : Scent may be too much
My conclusion : Not my favourite soap but I wouldn't mind using it ^^ Especially for it's sweet smelling scent. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts from the Past