Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Mior & Eumora, the 'Miracle Soaps'

Okay since I had a non beauty related post scheduled for today, I felt bad for making you read my crappy rant so here's a short post.

Some years ago, I had really really bad skin. I was constantly haunted by pimples and when they left, a scar remained. Then someone introduced me to Mior soap, the 'miracle bar'. It was RM 105 for half a bar. Yes, it burnt a hole in my student wallet but I was desperate! This is the thread for the seller : HERE. There's a long list of uses and also an explanation of the ingredients. The half bar lasted me quite long, about 4 months. I was however, very stingy with the usage. I only used it on my face and never wet the entire soap.

To tell the truth, I think this actually did good for my skin. Even my sis noticed and asked what was that brown soap I've been using. My pimples cleared up ALOT and I was so happy. It can however, be drying sometimes. My sister couldn't resist and wanted one too but it was too pricey so we ended up buying Eumora bars, which apparently were the same thing. I don't remember how much it was but it was cheaper. It came in a box of 4 (can be bought separately) and each is wrapped so the 'freshness' of the soap is maintained.


I think Eumora worked the same as Mior. BUT it had a side effect. My facial hair grew thicker and longer!! Like wth! If you've been reading my blog, you will see my 'mustache' and 'beard'. Zzzz.. Because of that, I have stopped using it immediately. I have contemplated shaving but it just makes it grow even longer and thicker, right? >.< So since it's so good for making hair grow, I've been using this on my hair lol I don't know if it's working but we've gotta finish them somehow. I don't know if Mior had the same effect as I wasn't observant about it.

I kept both soaps in a small container, usually with the cover open. It dries up pretty fast, like within 2 minutes so after that you can close the cover. But the problem starts when the soap is finishing. It turns soft and sticks to the bottom of the container then hardens there. I had to scrape it out to use.

So anyway, my face was acting up again. Probably from exam stress. Or it was that bar of chocolates I had.. =/ I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to use the Eumora soap, AVOIDING my facial hair. I hate to say this but it seems to be helping against the pimples. *sigh..* Can I love and hate this soap at the same time?

*Description below is for Eumora
Product says : The Sensational Moor facial bar, infused with HmA Factor (Hydration MicroAlgae), formulated and 100% imported from Europe. Suitable for everyday use and all skin types, EumorA simply cleans, actively tones and moisturizes skin for a brighter, refreshed result.
Size : 25 g (4 in a box)
Price : Varies depending on seller
Bought from : LowYat.net (sorry forgot who's the seller)
Pros : Works against pimples (apparently it has tonnes of other uses as well; click HERE to read more)
Cons : Makes facial hair longer and thicker, can be drying
My conclusion : Will not repurchase unless I have a super bad break out and nothing else helps =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts from the Past