Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

NYX Megashine Lip Gloss (Smokey Look)


I can't believe I have not told you girls about this lip gloss yet. I find it so pretty, I don't have the heart to use it x.x Or maybe I'm just more into lipsticks lol

This is my only NYX Megashine Lip Gloss as I am not willing to part with my money =/ I know I know.. I'm such a cheapo. It's a peachy brown with shimmer in it. Oh, how I love shimmery stuff! I think this is the new packaging. The new packaging is so much simpler than the old one which had "Goddess of the Night" or something written on it.

It has a cute lil ribbon at the top of the cover and a doe foot applicator.


I forgot to swatch it again so I'll just jump straight to my lips. Bare lip with lip balm


With the lip gloss on. The name is true to it's function. It is very suitable to pair with smokey eyes but I think it's alright to wear it when you're not wearing a smokey or heavy eyeshadow too.


Oh yeah, this lip gloss is cherry scented (like candy canes!) and it smells sooo good.. It feels like I'm putting candy on my lips! It's also not very sticky.


Product says : The IT lip gloss from NYX available in a wide range of colors that can create a sheer but shiny finish. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick. Of course you can mix and match the colors to create your own. Long lasting formula perfect for your busy schedule.
Ingredients : Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance
Size : 15 ml / 0.53 fl. oz.
Price : RM 15.15 / $3.75
Bought from : Cherry Culture (via hubby_enny)
Made in South Korea

Pros : Shimmery, lovely colour, not too sticky, shiny, nice smell
Cons : Need to order online
My conclusion : I need to wear this more. No use keeping pretty lip glosses in the dark cupboard where no one can see it! I may buy more in the future but I don't really wear lip glosses.

*Unrelated : I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that my fav eyeshadow palette (I haven't seen it before in real life) finished and I couldn't find a refill or a new one >_<

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!I'm always searching for the prefect lipstick/lipgloss, but I always find something to complain about, LOL. (too light, too dark, too glittery, too pink.....)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Same here! Except when I DO find 'The One', I go all crazy over it and in a while, I get bored of it >_<

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past