Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Elf All Over Color Stick (Pink Lemonade)


Elf says this product can be used as a blusher, lipstick and eyeshadow but I only use it as a blusher. I rarely touch this as I'm using powder foundation so I'll be using powder blusher as well.

Swatch on arm. It's a dark pink colour with very fine shimmers. Straight from the tube, it's a little hard, not really creamy. I had no problem blending this on my arm but on my face, it's not that great.


Blended out, the colour is not so strong anymore. It's actually quite a nice pink flush. *Photo has been digitally enhanced to show true colour*


If you don't like it just like that or it fades on you, you can use it as a base for powder blush. Left is with Pink Lemonade while right is without any base. I'm using my lightest powder blush, NYX Powder Blush in Angel. The one with Pink Lemonade showed up much more pigmented with only 2 swipes, compared to 4 without base. It was also a little shimmery, transforming it into a really pretty colour. I think if Golden Peach was used beneath it, it would turn into a peachy shade. However, Lilac Petal and Golden Peach didn't really show up on my face.


Product says : 3 in 1 color for your eyes, lips, and or face! Get the color that illuminates for a healthy glow, and instantly soothes and conditions the skin for fresh and natural color all day long.
Ingredients : Aqua(Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Octyl Isopalmitate, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850)
Price : RM 6.50 / $1
Bought from : Elf (via spree on LowYat.net)
Made in China

Pros : Cheap, enhances blush when used as base
Cons : Dry, not easy to blend, unsuitable for eyes and lips
My conclusion : Will probably not repurchase. This tube will last me a really long time. Even if I finish it, I think I'll prefer something creamier that doesn't require all that tugging on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Isabel, why is the pros 'unsuitable for eyes and lips'? wrong typing is it?
    This reminds me of NYC blush stick (although i don't have that one too..hee)..
    Still prefer cream blushes in a pan..=)

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past