Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Biore Cleansing Oil - In Cotton Wipes

Initially for use at Genting but came in handy for Nicole's makeup exam. I got the small travel pack.


The sheets come in a bag that has a resealable cover so they stay fresh.


It's not as moist as a cotton pad but is able to remove makeup. The sheet is comfortable on my face, isn't oily or drying and doesn't dry out too fast. It can remove waterproof mascara but I still find some residue left on my lashes.

For a normal amount of makeup (foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick), 1 sheet is enough to remove everything. I will still double cleanse though. As I feel that it doesn't remove ALL the makeup on my face. When I swipe toner across my face, I can still see a lot of my foundation on the cotton.

One good thing about this is that it effectively removes glitter from my face which the cotton pad cannot pick up. Also, it won't 'fray' and come apart like a cotton pad.

Without makeup <<<  >>> With makeup & falsies


Product says : Instantly removes all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara! No. 1 Makeup Remover in Japan
Ingredients :
Size : Contains 10 wipes
Price : RM 5.88
Bought from : Pharmacies

Pros : Convenient for travel, removes glitter, not oily, removes mascara
Cons : May not remove all of the mascara or makeup
My conclusion : Overall, its not the best makeup remover but its convenient for travel use or when you don't have facial cleanser on hand as this isn't greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts from the Past