Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Empro Triangular Brow Pencil

Read if you want attractive brows in 2 easy steps

I've been wanting to try out this kind of brow pencil for quite some time. I purchased some normal pencil ones from Daiso and the tip was wayyy too sharp. I've had my eyes on the Empro Triangular Brow Pencil for a while now..


Packaging is simple but appealing. Love the fact that it's an auto pencil so you don't have to sharpen it. It's made from 100% natural ingredients so yay~ for the Earth loving beauties.


The shade I received is in e3 Golden Brown. There's a total of 5 shades available : brown, natural brown, golden brown, blonde & natural grey.

The brush side is to even out the colour and also brush your brow hair in place. The Daiso pencil came with a different brush that was too dense until it simply rubbed all the colour away =_= Actually this brush can be used to remove clumps of mascara from your lashes as well xD


Each shade can be drawn up to 3 tones (light to dark). Colour intensity is easy to control compared to normal pencil ones as this is harder and the colour doesn't come out as easily. Just layer for a darker colour ^_^

And look at the tube! It's shimmery~~ xD


The triangular shape is something like a long tear drop. The wide/flat part is suitable for the inner brow, rounded for your arch while the pointy side is for the tail/thinner regions.


See! See! Even a brow newbie like me can use it.

The shape and hardness makes it so much easier to use!! I usually take like 12432747823 minutes to do my brows then they end up looking like I smeared charcoal on them. My first attempt with this took 2 minutes and 20 seconds (yes, I timed it) to do and they look much better than my previous attempts *proud face* I'm sure I'll get better with practice =P


Okay lah.. Gotta credit it to Alice from Empro who reshaped my brows too.. So basically I just filled it in =_= But I still put in effort, okay! Should give me a trophy for best improvement. Ceh~~

Btw, this new formula enhances hair growth and the vitamins improve your eyebrow's root strength & health. This is good news to people who find that their brow hairs are dropping and there are bald spots appearing (aka me). Don't worry.. If your brow hairs decide to move out, you can still go for Bonbrow at Empro. It'll make your real brow hairs jealous.


Love! I used to feel that my drawn brows look very out of place but this is so natural looking, I don't feel uncomfortable. It's also long lasting and didn't fade or migrate (that actually happened to me before =_=)

Ingredients : Mica, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceride, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Triphosphate, Iron Oxide, Iron Oxide (again & again?), Tocoperol, Capryl Glycol, Chromium Oxide Green (e3), Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexyl Glycol

Size : 0.012 oz / 0.35 g
Price : RM 48+ with free refill, Original Price : RM 38
Sold at : Watson's, Sasa & Empro outlets
You can buy this online HERE.
Made in Korea

Pros : Auto pencil, natural ingredients, good brush, colour intensity easy to control, triangular shape fits whole brow, very easy to use, enhances hair growth, improves brow strength & health, natural looking, long lasting
Cons : -

My conclusion : Absolutely love this! Drawing my brows has never been this easy ^_^ The price is quite affordable too, IMO.

** Product was provided by Empro. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha... Me lovin' it too!

    I've been using this for the past 2 to 3 years and what you know? I'm finishing my second one soon and will get another. One liner for me can last up to a year or more because I always forget to use it. Hahahaha... Still, lovin' it. Hence, I'm making an effort to finish up my current liner and head to Empro to get my third!

    *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it can last that long?! My friend pushed the entire thing out and it didn't seem that long lol Thought maybe max 6 months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about others but yes, it lasted around a year for me because I applied it like 2 to 3 times only per week. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. Hahahahaha.

    The entire liner isn't that long and just recently, I realized my second liner is finishing soon. I got it around August last year.

    Anyhow, these pencils are PURE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much product is in the pencil?
    I discovered your blog by googling for reviews on this brow pencil.
    I like the fact that you can purchase refills -- it means less waste!
    I wish I had heard about this pencil a month ago, because my Aunt was in Asia and could have picked this up for me. Unfortunately, now I have to find an online retailer that sells this product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's 0.012 oz/ 0.35 g of product in it. I only use a small bit each time so it does last a long time.. actually there's an online shop on the Empro website but it's currently down cos they're revamping it but I'm not sure if they ship internationally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Empro brow pencil, too! Just discovered it recently via Glamourbox.ph :) Wish they made a lighter shade though as the Blonde is still a tad too dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll drop them a note to tell them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nurfarhana Chek Saat09 May, 2014 16:28

    I've been searching for the best eyebrow pencil because I really need this to shape my eyebrow and I found your entry about this pencil eyebrow. hahaha. Thanks Isabel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still using this until now ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past