Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Juju Aquamoist Moisturizing Cleansing Water

Gosh.. I gotta stop reviewing items just before finishing them =_= Even the bottle is so dirty now. Urgh..


Product says : This is a moisturizing cleansing water solution to remove makeup easily by wiping with a cotton puff. Fast remove dirt, crease (grease?) and leave skin smooth and nourish. This cleansing type is free from alcohol, coloring, fragrance and mineral oil.

Forgive the English. I believe it's translated locally cos the original words are in Japanese.

I bought this to replace the Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover as it was too oily for my face. Being a cleansing water, this is lighter but still effectively removes makeup except for mascara. I use one pump to remove light makeup and 2 for heavier. For heavy eyeliner and mascara, Maybelline works much better.

It says no rinse needed but I still prefer to wash my face with facial wash. It doesn't feel oily but there's a layer of something and I feel uncomfortable. Also, it tastes horrible! So definitely gonna wash my mouth area =/

See the plastic pin beneath the pump? Don't throw it away! You can bring this while traveling and it won't accidentally pump out cos the pin prevents the pump from going down.

Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7, PEG-60, Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Propylparaben and Sodium Hyaluronate

Size : 200 ml
Price : RM 45.99
Bought from : Carrefour but you can get this at pharmacies
Made in Japan

Pros : Removes makeup, light, not oily, no mineral oil/fragrance/colouring/fragrance
Cons : Can't remove heavy eyeliner & mascara, needs washing

My conclusion : This is not bad for face makeup but not heavy eye makeup. Not sure if I'll repurchase this as I want to try other brands.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Aqua Moist products! This makeup remover sounds really good for face stuff. I wish it could remove heavy eye makeup

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past