Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

My Beauty Diary Mixed Berries Mask


I'm so addicted to My Beauty Diary masks.. Love the way they smell, feel, look and leave my face hydrated. By reading the name, you would expect this to smell of cherries, currants, blueberries and whatever-berry.

Actually it smells like the Smint candy, Berry flavour (which happens to be my fav flavour).


Almost wanted to lick the mask =_= But I'm quite positive it doesn't taste as good as it smells..

Cos I was lazy, I didn't moisturize my face for a couple of days at night. Then it was peeling and felt so dry.

My face doesn't deserve me~~

After leaving this on for 15 minutes and patting in the essence, flaky skin was no where to be seen! My face was brightened, super smooth and plumped up.

If you look at the ingredients list below, some of the ingredients are..

Blueberries




So berry-licious indeed! ^_^ Can I just apply mashed fresh berries on my face? And hope no ants find out.

Product says : Brightening & Clarifying
Ingredients : Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Albumen, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Lithospermum Officinale Extract, Squalene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethylselanol Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Polyglutamic Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide

Size : 30 ml
Price : RM 63.88 for a box of 17 pieces
Bought from : Pharmacy
Made in Taiwan

Pros : Smells good, thin sheet, moisturizing, brightening
Cons : Mask unedible

My conclusion : Worth repurchasing ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review, I love masks so I will def have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my favorite mask along with Bulgarian Rose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mask too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha- sometimes, beauty products and makeup smell too good. ; 3;

    And mm- I've seen, like, 3 reviews for this particular MBD mask, and they've all been great. When I finally cave and buy some MBD masks, this will definitely be among them. <3 Thanks, like always, for the detailed and amazing review!

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past