Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Finished Products in July, August & September

Eek.. Totally procrastinated way too long for this lol


1. Asience Inner Rich Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment
First, I'm going to talk about the shampoo which made my scalp sensitive and VERY itchy. There was a lot of build up and I got dandruff! I tried it again and again but it just seems that my hair does not like Asience. The conditioner and treatment weren't bad though.. I just wouldn't touch the shampoo ever again =_=" Or maybe use it to wash just the tips or my make up brushes.


2. Cyleina Triple Citrus Soap sample
IMO, nothing spectacular.. Don't think I'll repurchase as there are better choices.


I don't know what happened but this ran out really fast! Going back to the black shade.. Brown just doesn't really give me as much 'oomph'.


4. Garden of Eden Scar Serum
My fav product for removing scars.. Already repurchased and using the new bottle =D


5. Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam
I wouldn't mind repurchasing this but I still have other cleansers to finish and curiosity will probably make me buy something else that I've never tried before xP


6. Kiehl's Line Reducing Eye Brightening Concentrate sample
This 5 ml sample lasted me forever! I squeeze a little out and warm it up between my fingers before patting it all around my eye. While I was using this, I did notice a slight improvement in the appearance of my fine lines and the area looked brighter & hydrated. Didn't cause milia but it didn't absorb completely and may feel slightly greasy.



7. Cyleina Rice Bran Soap
Love this! One of my favourite soaps from Bubblezshoppe so far.. Smells nice, lathers well and feels good on my skin ^_^ Definitely repurchasing!~ I use this on my face sometimes and *I think* it helped with my blemishes. It has small specks so you can use this soap for mild exfoliation as well.



8. Eversoft Whiten & Firm Facial Cleanser with Pomegranate
So so so drying... Totally dried out the skin on my face and doesn't work to whiten. Not even brighten! I ended up using it on my body but I think it dried out the skin on my body as well =/


9. REN Micro Polish Cleanser sample
A gentle polish that smells of oranges (love!) and lathers well. It isn't drying and leaves my skin slightly brightened. Worth trying out if your skin can't take harsh exfoliating.


10. Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
Love everything except that it smudges.. And the price.


11. Solone Magic Waterproof Eyepencil (Black & Gold)
I am actually very interested in repurchasing the Black & Gold one (not the purple) but it seems I still have many eyeliners to finish T_T


12. Eversoft Deep Pore Facial Scrub with Apricot
This is drying too and I also ended up using it on my body as a scrub. Safe to say I won't be purchasing any facial washes from this brand again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts from the Past