Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

New Year Tag

Woohoo! Happy New Year! I shall kick start 2012 with a tag from a cute bunny. (no I did NOT mean cute as in adorable but ugly =_=)

As usual, tag rules.

Rules 
Rules are meant to be broken
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Okay apparently I have to post 11 facts about myself. HMMM... *thinks deep & hard*

1. I'm very indecisive (evidence below). I don't like making choices/decisions cos I can never really decide.

2. I eat like a pig sometimes. Yes. Dinner, supper, ice cream and if I sleep real late, midnight snack.


3. I was very insecure about my looks and wouldn't go out without makeup and lenses. I guess it's better now since I do out bare faced but I still prefer to dress up.

4. Nowadays I tell people to NOT buy me presents cos I can be really picky. Not buying anything is better than giving me something I don't like and I have to use it lol "It's the thought that matters" so.. bring me out for lunch instead! Haha..


5. I'm afraid of hamsters cos one bit me when I was young. In fact, I'm afraid of anything tiny cos they are capable of climbing into my ears, nose and other places I don't want it to go in. Slept with 1 eye open when we discovered 'bed bugs' in my room.

6. No offense to anyone who reads this : I dislike people who preach non stop. Partially because a friend in primary school told me I was going to hell because I'm not part of a certain religion. Like, seriously?!? Everyone is free to believe anything they want but you gotta stop trying to force everyone else to believe in what YOU believe.

7. Erm.. I like computer games. Have always loved them. Someone called me boyish for my choice of games =[ And to those parents who say computer games are bad, I'm gonna tell you that I actually learnt a hell lot from them!

Gosh, I'm already so 'dry'.

8. People think I wasted so much time since I have not started my degree course yet but I feel that the break has diverted me from my intended course and probably avoided much regret later on. Met many great people during my part time jobs and definitely learnt a lot too.


9. Totally random but I absolutely can't stand having long leg hair. Tried growing them out again but it's just an eyesore.

10. I'm afraid of the stove =/ I think my skin is thin or something? I cannot stand heat at all. Plus the stove kinda very mildly 'exploded' due to a malfunction once and burnt the hair on my hand and that gave me phobia. Actually it wasn't even an explosion but the flames reached my hand on the knob. Dropping foodstuff into hot water also freaks me out.

11. My parents are 'DIY people' who paint their own house, help me with school 'carpenter' projects, solder things, make their own kitchen counter (true story), did mild renovations on my sister's house, move sinks, installed a multi-output 'watering system' & stuff like that. You get the idea. One day I wish to be that kind of parent for my children =) So cool when you go to school and your wood project is the only one that's finished and you can actually complete your homework at home since you have the tools xD


Now, the part where I have to answer Bunny's interrogation!

1.) If incarnation existed, what do you think you were in your previous life?
A male human.
LOL I don't know why so don't ask me.


2.) You're going on a dinner date with a hot guy/hot girl/your bf/your gf, what are you going to wear?

A mini dress with moderately high heels if it's a hot guy. Maybe higher heels if it's my bf (since I can cling on to him if I fall). Shorter heels so I can RUN AWAY if the hot guy turns out to be a total creep! =/


3.) What is your 'safety color' for clothes? (what color clothes do you tend to buy the most?)

Black. I like to shop online so I would expect the quality to be absolute crap. Hence, the darker the colour, the better. I wouldn't buy white clothes as they tend to be sheer.


4.) If you could keep an exotic animal, what would it be?

Giraffe! But then it's so tall I can't stroke its head. And I think unicorns are mystical, not exotic. In fact, I'm not sure now if giraffe is considered an exotic animal. Hmm.. Is a zebra one?

Okok.. Probably a TIGER? =D Only if it's a vegetarian. If not, then a ferret lols


5.) What is your best features? 

Gosh this is a hard one! My friends would say dimples but I'll go with my waist. I freak out if I get a tummy (omg I sound anorexic).

Dimples?


6.) Tell me one thing will surprise me about your self!

Oh my.. A lot of things would surprise you, dear bunny. But those are not internet/young children friendly so... (get back to you on this xD)


7.) Tell me something you absolutely Love!

For something to qualify under 'absolutely love', I would have to want it to happen everyday, right? Waking up in the morning with cold weather and having warm blankets! Then comes a familiar pair of arms to hug me. Yay!

 
I also love jelly fish & salmon sashimi!


8.) Tell me something you absolutely Hate!

People who torture animals for fun. I'm not talking about those 'ban KFC/McDs/whatever' films. Did you know there is a forum somewhere that pays pretty ladies to wear stilettos while inflicting pain and killing poor innocent animals? Pardon my English but...

WTF is wrong with you sick people?!?! I hope karma gets you.

Seriously.



9.) Your house is on fire! What's the first thing you would grab?

Phone. Which is kinda stupid but it's something that kinda stays with me wherever I go. My house is on fire! No time to rummage through my bag to take my precious lipbalm =_=
And that's assuming my stupid dogs know how to run out themselves or else they would be my top priority. Duhh..


10.) Clubbing or Pubs? Why?

Pubs. I don't really like clubbing due to the noise, crowd, sticky sweaty people (ewww!!) & expensive drinks.

This is a club :
This is a pub (sorta) :
Come to think of it, doesn't matter. Still get to laugh at Nicole's pics LOL


11.) After your shower, what do you use? (e.g. Body cream, Baby Powder, nothing...)
If I'm not lazy, hair serum. Apart from that, I don't think there is anything I apply particularly after shower.
Wow.. That was long.. and I'm not even done yet! Lols~
I tag.. You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you and YOU!

According to this tag, you girls have to answer the following 11 questions :
  • What is your major turn off for guys?
  • What is the one thing you think all girls should do/have?
  • Would you wear animal fur products?
  • Favourite day of the week and why?
  • Name me your favourite cocktail.
  • If you could wear only 1 type of clothing forever, what would it be?
  • Where would you go if you won a fully paid trip to anywhere on Earth?
  • What do you think aliens look like? xD
  • Have you ever lied about your height/weight/age before?
  • If you could change one part of your body, which part would it be?
  • Would you prefer a HUGE camera that makes you look fab-ulous or using your phone camera that's tiny?
LOL I think my questions are a lil tough @_@ Good luck~

4 comments:

  1. awwww thanks for tagging babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez that whole stove thing sounds kinda scary. I don't blame you for being kinda afraid of the stove.

    I don't know why you were ever insecure of your looks though. You are freaking gorgeous!!

    Happy new year dear :)

    Chrissy @ Cosmetic Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you Babe <3
    Thank you for tagging ^^ You're really sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past