Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Solone Magic Waterproof Eyeliner (Black)

If I see a good eyeliner that's cheap, I'll go crazy over it! Hence this haul =/ Repurchased 2 of my beloved Black & Gold and the other 2 are plain Black. I've learnt my lesson. No more from the glitter range for me.


The moment I swatched it, I immediately doubted my choice. It looked 'drier' and matte. Wasn't sure if I would like it.


I'm not sure if I'm not used to using pencil eyeliners anymore or this didn't go on as smoothly as the one in Black & Gold. It's not very precise hence the slightly smudged look. I can use this on both my upper and lower lash line.


Just the eyeliner on my eyes. No mascara. It's a solid black (plus it's matte) so it feels quite dark.


After a few hours, the liner did smudge downwards. Compared to the one in Black & Gold, it was more waterproof and only came off when I used my Maybelline makeup remover.

- Another day but same liner -

Wore my new top from Tanks for 5 again! Love how this top works for casual and not-so-casual. No idea why I look so shocked on the right =/


Was out at Laundry, Curve with Nicole LOL Hilarious night..


Well, I shall not elaborate more or Nicole might kill me. Let's just say it involved being not drunk, wanting to kick the police, singing Silent Night, eating pizza with a spoon and Alice is lost in Wonderland.

Ingredients : Carnauba Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Z-Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Glycerine, Tri-Capryl Caprate, Pigment
Size : 1.5 g
Price : RM 73 for 4 including poslaju
Bought from : Taiwan (Thx Anna!)
Made in Taiwan

Pros : Pigmented, does not stain skin, cheap, can be applied lightly or heavily
Cons : Not easily available, smudges

My conclusion : I still prefer the Black & Gold but for a pencil eyeliner and for that price, it's good!

10 comments:

  1. love your outfit!!! the leopard shirt is so pretty. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And so affordable too.. ^^

    Subject: [sugarcoatedmuffin] Re: Sugar Coated Muffin: Solone Magic Waterproof Eyeliner (Black)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see this eyeliner in my city ..btw the blue cons look good on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely not available in mine.. Can only get it if someone buys for me from Taiwan =(

    Thanks! They're my favourite pair.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never find thiss, but I hate smudges eyeliner o_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here.. I already have panda eyes. Smudges will make it worse. I liked the gold and black 1 cos it's not a total black

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such pretty eyes! I love the shape of it :)

    www.xphoebelinax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh, i can never wear eyeliners >.< it always smudges on my oily lids..

    feel free to join my camwhore contest: http://www.memorable-days.net/2012/01/join-my-camwhore-contest-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. beauty in a bottle24 January, 2012 14:47

    It looks like such a great eyeliner. So smooth!
    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it's just the matter of finding the right eyeliner =) It's not your fault! Blame the eyelinerrrr lols

    Thanks but I don't participate in 'like' contests =p

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past