Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Essential Nuance Airy Intensive Leave-On Treatment

To maintain your hair condition, you should apply hair serum after washing your hair. The Essential Nuance Airy Intensive Leave-On Treatment is an anti-frizz serum so my hair should benefit from it.


Product says :
Intensive Leave-On Treatment, especially for the last 15 cm
Hair stays smooth and bouncy all day
Do you know that frizz, dullness and damage are the result of peeling cuticles on hair surface damaged by chemical treatments and daily styling? Essential Intensive Leave-On Treatment instantly coats and smoothens peeling cuticles while repairing damaged hair surface. 

Easily absorbed with no oily after feel. Refreshes with a fruity floral fragrance.
  • High Purity Honey (Deep Moisture)
  • Cuticle Repair Essence (Repair & Protect)
  • Wild Rose Essence (Moisturize)
As usual, it has a pump to dispense the product but compared to some previous hair serums, this pump is easier to use and feels more sturdy. I use 3-5 pumps for my hair, depending on it's condition that day.


It looks like clear oil and feels less waxy than other hair serums I've tried.


Photo time! I think it's pretty obvious which is the 'after photo'. The serum was very effective to moisturize, de-frizz & add shine to my hair. When it's less fluffy, the curls are more defined too.


*sniff sniff* It leaves my hair smelling great ^_^ The description was spot on; serum smells like sweet fruity + slightly floral. It's not too strong but lingers in your hair.


Loving it so far! ^_^


Ingredients : Isododecane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysilicone-9, Lanolin Acid, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-Isobutyl PEG-15/Amodimethicone Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Cholesterol Isostearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract

Size : 60 ml
Price : S$10.90
Bought from : Pharmacy in Singapore
Made in Japan

Pros : Works well, adds shine & moisture, de-frizz action, smells nice, good pump
Cons : Not available locally

My conclusion : Worth purchasing? YES! But if it doesn't come to Malaysia, I'm not sure how I'll restock it =(

Btw, I've extended the closing date for my giveaway! I really want to get the winner something nice so I'm hoping more people will join (the prize gets better with more people).

15 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing!!! :OOOO It made your hair look gorgeous after...and I'm a sucker for fruity scents. *_* Must get this...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this! My hair is super dry -,-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try the mask to repair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using their hair mask treatment and i really love their products. Glad you reviewed this because I was going to try this out next time. Due to constantly dying my hair... it really need a leave in serum to de-frizz it. You hair looks a lot healthier after using this. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I do like it very much cos it's moisturizing but doesn't make my hair lump together or look wet, which happens with other hair serums I've tried

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it smell exactly as the Essential Ultra Honey and Shea butter hair mask? Because I love the scent of the hair mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm.. I can't really tell since the scent is much milder but it should be the same or similar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. angelvalerie198507 March, 2012 14:56

    I have that too but yet to use it since, as usual, I'm trying to finish up my current products and so happy to see them decreasing. LOLX! Eh, I got it for SGD$9.90 if not mistaken, probably promotion time :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha.. my other not so loved anymore serum is at my bfs place so no choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niceee~~ I need to get some hair treatment done now x) and the contacts you are wearing look super pretty! Mind if I ask what model it is?

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you asked! xD They happen to be my favourite pair! MagicColour (not the GEO one) Sparkling Aquas.
    Review here : http://sugarcoatedmuffin.blogspot.com/2011/08/magiccolour-sparkling-aqua-love.html
    It has appeared in many of my blog posts hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristin Fulamak07 March, 2012 18:27

    Hah! you are in for a treat! i love this product like crazy! and every time i'm in singapore i get a few bottles to stock up, sadly down to my last few drops now :(

    when you use this with a flat iron let say heat tools? you get this shine on your hair 8D

    ReplyDelete
  13. bangbangsheshoots08 March, 2012 22:19

    I use this serum before - really good value for it's money!! Looking lovely there :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi can I ask if the Naunce Airy and also the Rich Premier is suitable for digitally permed hair? Will it flatten out the curls? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Denise, I think Nuance Airy would be more suitable as it's lighter and won't weigh down your curls

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past