Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Sasatinnie Platinum White Truffle Brightening Silky Mask

Phew! What a long name.. I didn't intend to buy facial masks while walking into Sasa but the lovely packaging caught my eye.


I think it's really girly and fancy. Looked kinda expensive but I checked the price tag and it said RM 26.90 @_@ There are 10 pieces so it's only RM 2.69 per sheet! I think there were about 4 variants but I got only one to try out.


Seriously love the packaging!


It's quite thin and adheres to my face well. The fit wasn't perfect on the jaws although there is a slit but I think it's good enough. It has a relaxing floral scent which some people may find to be too strong.


See how moist it is! There was plenty of essence left in the packet so I just poured it out and topped up on the mask. It remained moist for 20-30 minutes.


When removing the mask, it was kinda sticky but after massaging the essence in, my skin was soooo smooth, soft & hydrated. It wasn't sticky nor shiny anymore. Brightening effect wasn't superb but it helped with the dullness.


Size : 10 pieces per box
Price : RM 26.90
Bought from : Sasa
Made in Taiwan

Pros : Hydrating, thin sheet, brightening, moist sheet, cheap, no sticky residue after massaging, lots of essence
Cons : Strong fragrance

My conclusion : I'm quite impressed with this. It's cheaper than My Beauty Diary masks so I might give the other types a shot.

8 comments:

  1. haha! Another product with a looong name. The mask must be really good to have your skin become so smooth! And good that it isn't stick after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks very refreshed! I love the effects of a good mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin look so lovely after. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I have not patience for face masks?  Stay still for 30 minutes? Impossible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how thick the mask were..love this..◠‿◠

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasa is everywhere in HongKong here~~~ this mask looks very good :D 
      

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look cool! I've never tried sheet masks so I'll definitely look into this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually.. I just pop it on and do my stuff o.0 That's why masks with thin sheets are much better. They stick on your face and don't fall off as easily

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past