Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Essential Nuance Airy Conditioner

After using the Essential Nuance Airy shampoo, I follow up with the conditioner.


The bottle is slightly darker than the shampoo bottle. Although similar, you can differentiate them by the pop ups on the side of the shampoo bottle.


Product says :


Conditioner is a thick white cream that's easy to spread on hair.


I always use hair mask/treatment after conditioner but some people stop there. It is definitely not enough for me although it does help to make my hair softer and smoother. Perhaps it'll be alright for someone who has really good hair.

Ingredients :

Size : 200 ml
Bought from : Pharmacy in Singapore
Made in Thailand

2 comments:

  1. I've been using Kao Essentials for a good few years now. I felt it really helped, but this year, my hair's been super dry since coming back and now I think perhaps my hair's got "immune" to the goodness of Kao :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to hair too?! =( Could have been caused by the move though?

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past