Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Leaders Insolution Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask

Using yet another variant from this brand. So far, I haven't been disappointed.


This one offers hydration and gets rid of dead skin cells.


I believe that when skin is thoroughly hydrated, fine lines are less visible and skin produces less oil (if you have oily skin).


Almost forgot how comfortable this mask feels. With its strategically placed holes and slits, it hugs the curves of my face and best of all, covers my undereyes as well.


The material resembles a cloth which is thick yet breathable. It is able to hold the essence well without dripping all over nor falling off my face.


After patting in the essence, it still feels slightly sticky so I wash it off if I'm going out. If you apply this before bed, you can just leave it on overnight.


The mask successfully hydrates my face so it no longer feels tight. I believe with long term usage, it can do what it claims.

Ingredients :


Pros : Very good sheet (that sounded weird lol), hydrating
Cons : I had to wash off the remainder

My conclusion : Looking forward to trying the others out!

** I won the product in a giveaway. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.

1 comment:

  1. waah you look pretty even with the mask on! ^^

    thanks for your comment too, about hairextensiondeal, yeah their giveaway is a fraud, scammer company - - never think someone would really offer that fake giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past