Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Vanity Trove Feb 2013 - It's all about love

Remember me posting about Vanity Trove coming to Malaysia? I've got my hands on the debut trove!


 

I was actually surprised because it was a really sturdy and hard box wrapped in plastic. Now I see why people re-use the box to store their beauty items.



Slide the drawer out to reveal your surprise!


A mini catalogue to explain all the products.


Inside I found 7 trial sized products sitting on a soft cushion of shredded papers. It has a healthy balance of skincare, makeup, bodycare and hair products.



Then I spotted this super pretty box right here.





Hello! 2 pieces of candy haha!


System Professional Smoothen Shampoo (RM 65/250ml) & Mask (RM 100/200ml)
The Smoothing Shampoo cleanses and treats the hair structure to boost suppleness. Follow your cleansing routine with the Smoothen Mask to detangle the hair.


Benefit POREfessional (RM 115/22ml)
Minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines with this smooth operator. Silky and lightweight, wear the POREfessional balm on its own or under or on top of makeup. Its translucent, oil-free formula complements different skin tones and helps makeup stay put. It contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect the skin from free radicals.

I already tried this and it seems really promising! I've been eye-ing this product for quite some time now and I'm glad they included it in the trove.


Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell Twister Essence (RM 218/35 ml)
Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell Essence Twister BB Cream (RM 108/35 ml)
Soft and velvety, the Wild Ginseng Stemcell Twister Essence reduces visible pores while hydrating and nourishing skin. The BB cream is formulated with plant stem cells to repair and keep your skin healthy while covering imperfections. It's unique three-tier cream designs include the milk lotion with wild ginseng, the concealer and serum with repair complex CLR.


b.liv Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel (RM 139/30 ml) or (RM 179.90/45 ml)
Remove white heads and blackheads gently and effectively with Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel! This wonder gel also keeps secretions under control and banishes all kinds of skin irritations.

Also one of the products I've always wanted to try!


Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturising Body Wash (RM 69/250 ml)
The Tuscan Rose Moisturising Body Wash is a rich, luxuriant body wash formulated using the finest ingredients. Added moisturisers like Pro-Vitamin B5 keeps skin smooth and supple.


I counted the value of the products based on their volume and it came up to about twice the price of a trove! So even if you don't like half of the stuff, it's still worth the money you paid. They're all things that I would use although I was slightly disappointed there weren't any colour cosmetics like lipgloss/eyeshadow etc.

Overall, I like the presentation and the products. I can imagine that this will make great surprise presents!

1 comment:

Posts from the Past