Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Soft Brown Eyes

I rarely put on eyeshadow nowadays but when I do, it's brown.

LOL This was the first thing that came into mind when I saw what I wrote.

*shoves huge photo of myself in your face*


My skin has been so dry, I've avoided foundation but because I want to take nice nice photos for you people, I felt guilty lol (lame excuse to be vain). Mixed my Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid with some Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Milk (just realized I never reviewed this). It glides better on flaky skin this way. Use a tissue to absorb extra shine.


Prep lids with Elf Eyeshadow Primer & fill brows with Empro Brow Pencil. I'll be using the Elf Brightening Eye Colour in Luxe.


Use number 4 on middle to outer lid. Add some on the middle lower lashline.


#3 on outer v


#1 around tear duct. Blend all colours together.


Line eyes with brown Maybelline gel liner. Extend line to elongate eyes.


Curl lashes, pop on falsies & apply Maybelline Magnum mascara. If you want to match longer upper falsies, you can try Empro Day & Night Mascara.


Apply a soft pink blusher. I used Elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy, applied on cheekbone & higher.


No lip photos cos it looked really horrible =_=" Rimmel Nude Delight & Lipice on lips!

With some camera touchup.. I'm beginning to feel that it's quite fake. Manually touching up with PS seems better.

I'm not naked.


I think this photo is strange.. Yet nice.. lols When in doubt.. Just post it! xD


That's the end of it! Kinda pic heavy huh? Plus it's all photos of me xD I guess that's one of the reasons I have a blog. It's an excuse to take photos of myself and post them! I don't care if anyone wants to see them lolz

7 comments:

  1. Now that I know how to elongate my lash line... what do I do about the wrinkles? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I find a solution to that, I'll tell you! LOL (apart from botox, obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the caption "I'm not naked" makes me lolz much! really pretty eye makeup..subtle but gorgeous! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'I'm not naked'.. ahaha xD 

    I can see a little difference with those two pictures but I'm not sure o.e I guess once you said that, the png one does look better (^^;) 
    I tagged you in my post, hope that's ok ! http://yuiomui.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tag-tag-tag-tag.html 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  lololol-- "I'm not naked."  Pshh-- I could see your tube top in the pic above, no worries. :]

    And fffff- how is your makeup always so perfect!  Like, literally flawless. *jealous*  I concur, though, about wearing brown eyeshadow.  Lately, I've been sticking to browns and golds. You can't go wrong with terra cotta~.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Just in case.. I feel that every time I take photos in a tube, it looks obscene!

    Well, I've worn the 'almost' same makeup for such a long time. It's still nt perfect but good enough for me! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it does look slightly better, especially if its a photo with skin (usually faces).
    I've already done that tag but if I'm free I'll do it again xD

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past