Malaysian Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger

Summer Sunset

I recall doing a very similar look some time back but when I looked back at my old photos, I realized that it was really ugly! So here's an improved version =/


Colours from Manly 80 Colour Palette. It hasn't seen much sunlight since I bought it =(


My favourite part, eyeliner! I grew to dislike this pencil eyeliner cos it's so blunt and I can't get it to look clean. Now I just apply it using an eyeliner brush. Problem solved ^_^


Popped on my fav pair of falsies + Empro Day & Night Mascara on lower lashes. Lenses are Freshkon Dezigner Orange Solitaires.


To complete the look, I used the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder on my cheeks & NYX Megashine Lipgloss (Smokey Look). Kept it light since I wanted the focus to be on my eyes. Love this gloss~


Scroll down for pics of muah xD I'm back to lame photo editing! =_="


Honestly, I think this look is fun & bright without being very OTT. Might not be office friendly though.

10 comments:

  1. yellow and orange hoes well with each other!!I have never use these colors before ....They look so well !!and I love how you make the tutorial , especially the eyeshadow part! <3 So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! i love the colors are very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are beautiful! :) Although I don't wear orange or yellow colours well, I always enjoy seeing how others use it in their makeup. :D  The falsies look really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the summer heat on this look! really bright and fun! lovely ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, I love the colours you used. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradient effect looks amazing, it reminds me a lot of sunset. I would definitely try it out if I wasn't too scared of popping bright colors on my eyes! 

    PS: You look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ^_^ Inspired by April Fool Romance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm okay with warm colours but bright blue/green are not so good =/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful blog i love the way you design your pictures may i please know about the software you design your pics? anyway i am following you :)
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, I just use Photoshop. The patterns are Photoshop brushes which I downloaded from all over the internet =)

    ReplyDelete

Posts from the Past